Rankings

2019 UWW Senior World Championships
2019 Final X
2019 Junior Greco-Roman National Duals
2019 Junior Boys' Freestyle National Duals
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Dual Championships
2019 AAU National Duals (Disney Duals)
2019 Yasar Dogu International Tournament
2019 Junior and 16U National Championships (Fargo)
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Individual Championships

Forum Home

Forum Search

Register

► Add to the Discussion

Discussion Topic: Olympic Trial Prediction
Chris Thomas added to this discussion on April 19, 2024

57 Kg I'm thinking it will be an Iowa final Gilman vs Lee.
I will take Lee winning the spot and passing of the baton between the rivals.

65 Kg is probably the toughest weight to predict. A brutal first rounder for nc Mendenz against former Buckeye McKenna. The winner gets James Green who has somehow sucked down to 65 kg again. I think the winner of that first rounder will have Yanni in the quarters in the bottom bracket. In the end I think its Lee vs Yanni. Im taking Yanni.

74kg We have watched arguably the greatest USA Freestyle wrestler of all time for over a decade dominate domestically and internationally. JB for the first time at the Olympic Trials will be a heavy underdog. He will have to navigate through a tough challenge tounament to reach Dake. If he doesn't make the team I think he leaves the shoes in the middle of the mat........ JB finds away to get it done one more time to
Make the 2024 olympic team!

84 kg

Magicman has been the most consistent wrestler over the last several years gets it done here over Brooks.

97 kg

One of the greatest rivalries we have missed over the last few years Snyder vs Cox. Im ???? up to see this one. Im going with Cox 2 out of 3.

125 kg I think Parris vs Gwiz final with Parris getting it done.

57 and 65 still need to be qualified for the Olympics. Im more concerned with 65kg because of the international comp at the last chance qualifer but we will see.

Add to the discussion and quote this      

► Add to the Discussion