Rankings

2019 UWW Senior World Championships
2019 Final X
2019 Junior Greco-Roman National Duals
2019 Junior Boys' Freestyle National Duals
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Dual Championships
2019 AAU National Duals (Disney Duals)
2019 Yasar Dogu International Tournament
2019 Junior and 16U National Championships (Fargo)
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Individual Championships

Forum Home

Forum Search

Register

► Add to the Discussion

Page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Discussion Topic: Daton Fix is...
Jason L. Jackson added to this discussion on October 29, 2016

In Columbus! Saw him at the outdoor practice taking with Coach Jaggers. Would LOVE for the Bucks to nail that recruitment.

#GoBucks

Add to the discussion and quote this      

Mark Niemann added to this discussion on October 29, 2016

Wanted tweet: "The Fix is in."

Brady Hiatt added to this discussion on October 30, 2016

Quote from Mark Niemann's post:

"Wanted tweet: "The Fix is in.""

No need to bring back up the debacle that was Franklin Gomez's Olympics again. Geesh.

Jason L. Jackson added to this discussion on October 30, 2016

Does Mechanicsburg's top football player, wrestler and baseball player have any thoughts on where Fix ends up?

#GoBucks

Chris Shepherd added to this discussion on October 30, 2016

Quote from Brady Hiatt's post:

"

Quote from Mark Niemann's post:

"Wanted tweet: "The Fix is in.""

No need to bring back up the debacle that was Franklin Gomez's Olympics again. Geesh."

No, that would have been "the Fix is on!" Lol

Drew Taylor added to this discussion on October 31, 2016

Any word on how the visit went? Just a hunch based on no inside knowledge, but I think the Buckeyes land Fix. Let's get him.

Jared Ball added to this discussion on November 1, 2016

He certainly seems to be a great fit for the Buckeyes, and the Bucks for him. The FRL guys talked about how PSU just continues to crush recruiting, and it doesn't matter how many people go there to get full rides, they always continue to bring them in. The prevailing thought was that he was a cinch to head to Okie St. I liked the Bucks chances a lot more with Lou here, but I think we still have a shot. Quick question, coincidental that Snyder and Myles were honored during the fball game, or shrewd recruiting tactic. Either way it didn't hurt.

Hank Kornblut added to this discussion on November 1, 2016

Good points Jared. I have to assume Fix is genuinely interested in Ohio State if he came for a visit. He certainly can see how well he'd fit into the lineup. It's hard to beat out John Smith in a recruiting battle but Tom Ryan has proven repeatedly that he's no slouch in this regard either.

It will be interesting to watch how Jose Rodriguez performs this season at 125. Have to assume it's a huge cut for him based on fact he was 133 last season but if he can exceed expectations--and make the cut on a regular basis--it will slightly lessen the need for Fix.

That said--it would be great to land him.

Joe Kinzel added to this discussion on November 1, 2016

Quote from Hank Kornblut's post:

"Good points Jared. I have to assume Fix is genuinely interested in Ohio State if he came for a visit. He certainly can see how well he'd fit into the lineup. It's hard to beat out John Smith in a recruiting battle but Tom Ryan has proven repeatedly that he's no slouch in this regard either.

It will be interesting to watch how Jose Rodriguez performs this season at 125. Have to assume it's a huge cut for him based on fact he was 133 last season but if he can exceed expectations--and make the cut on a regular basis--it will slightly lessen the need for Fix.

That said--it would be great to land him."

I agree about Rodriguez. The cut has to suck.

I would guess that Coach Ryan knows that this is a temporary "fix" (pun intended) and this weight must be addressed by next year.

I'm not overly optimistic about landing Daton. Isn't he supposed to announce November 6th? My question is if Ohio State is a front runner why did he wait so long to visit?

Dwight LeRoy added to this discussion on November 1, 2016

It was previously mentioned that TR likes to be the last visit during a potential recruits trips. I don't recall who commented on the last visit but someone should be able to provide additional information.

The live FLO announcement was cancelled but Flo is still supposed to be doing something for the announcement.

Bob Preusse added to this discussion on November 1, 2016

he might visit again, but i know Ryan already visited in home, right after Rio olympics

Bob Preusse added to this discussion on November 2, 2016

Game 7, we'll take any help we can get!

FEAR NOT,
"BELIEVE"LAND!!

My bag is packed,
and help is on the way!!

©99
Ø=Þ#GetMeVaughn

9:42 AM - 2 Nov 2016

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Charlie Sheen is scheduled to fly into Burke Lakefront Airport at 3:15 p.m. today, according to a source.The star of "Major League" will be attending Game 7 of the World Series between Cleveland Indians and Chicago Cubs.

Roe Fox added to this discussion on November 2, 2016

...with a Jobu doll.

Brady Hiatt added to this discussion on November 3, 2016

I heard Fix had a great time at tOSU and really liked it there. Not sure where he's leaning towards though.

Chris Shepherd added to this discussion on November 5, 2016

Quote from Brady Hiatt's post:

"I heard Fix had a great time at tOSU and really liked it there. Not sure where he's leaning towards though."

24 hours and counting until he makes public his choice...am I the only one that has this saved in my outlook calendar?

► Add to the Discussion

Page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next