Rankings

2019 UWW Senior World Championships
2019 Final X
2019 Junior Greco-Roman National Duals
2019 Junior Boys' Freestyle National Duals
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Dual Championships
2019 AAU National Duals (Disney Duals)
2019 Yasar Dogu International Tournament
2019 Junior and 16U National Championships (Fargo)
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Individual Championships

Forum Home

Forum Search

Register

► Add to the Discussion

Page Previous  1, 2, 3

Discussion Topic: Snyder
J.P. Barner added to this discussion on August 22, 2016

Quote from James Kessen's post:

"What does this win do for recruiting or does it not?"

Maybe it would help us get this guy?

http://www.si.com/olympics/2016/08/21/abdulrashid-sadulaev-gold-rio-wrestling-russian-tank

:_)

Add to the discussion and quote this      

Pat Altvater added to this discussion on August 24, 2016

Quote from Michael Rodriguez's post:

"Congratulations Kyle Snyder on and absolutely breathtaking accomplishment. You are now, and forever will be, a legend in our sport. There is no negative or downside to what you have accomplished. It is reality. It is fact. Clearly, aborting your Olympic red-shirt year and competing for your college team hurt you zero in your quest for Olympic gold. No one can take that away from you and no one should want to. Whatever you do from this point forward, you are the best in the world at what you do. How many people can say that that? Not many, and certainly no one on this forum. Take a victory lap, bask in this incredible accomplishment and then move on to whatever is next on your list of goals. There is nothing you could do that should shock or surprise anyone. You are special."

Michael: I tip my hat to your acknowledgement of Kyle's achievement.

I remember reading your responses on this blog when TR was considering pulling the RS on Myles and breaking the olympic red-shirt on Kyle. I believe that you thought any impact of Myles would be minimal to none, and Kyle should restrict his time and attention to the Olympic training.

I am glad to see your cheering with us on Kyle's amazing achievements.

Shawn Andrews added to this discussion on August 24, 2016

http://www.flowrestling.org/video/988486-kyle-snyder-excited-for-sadulaev-match-up

Good news for tOSU

Joe Kinzel added to this discussion on August 24, 2016

Flo's interview with Kyle Syder yesterday answers a lot of questions and it's good news for Buckeye fans.

Kyle will enroll at OSU and wrestle for the Bucks the next two seasons. He will still wrestle internationally but he said his schedule will not limit his collegiate wrestling as much as it did last year.

I was very pleased to hear this.

http://www.flowrestling.org/video/988486-kyle-snyder-excited-for-sadulaev-match-up

► Add to the Discussion

Page Previous  1, 2, 3