Rankings

2019 UWW Senior World Championships
2019 Final X
2019 Junior Greco-Roman National Duals
2019 Junior Boys' Freestyle National Duals
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Dual Championships
2019 AAU National Duals (Disney Duals)
2019 Yasar Dogu International Tournament
2019 Junior and 16U National Championships (Fargo)
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Individual Championships

Forum Home

Forum Search

Register

► Add to the Discussion

Discussion Topic: Fargo 2016
Roe Fox added to this discussion on July 20, 2016

Handwerk of Lutheran West and Marcelli of Jackson AA in Junior Greco

Add to the discussion and quote this      

William Danforth added to this discussion on July 21, 2016

Julian Tagg and Jordan Decatur both in Cadet Free Finals

Jason L. Jackson added to this discussion on July 21, 2016

Both Logan and Coach Ryan tweeted about Fargo, with Logan specifically referencing Jordan.

How quickly until Jordan is a Buckeye?

Jeff Reid added to this discussion on July 22, 2016

Darmstadt is tearing it up in Fargo. He is awesome.

William Danforth added to this discussion on July 22, 2016

Darmstadt is a wrecking machine. Pins in the semis. Made it look easy. Dylan D`emilio also made the finals.

Julian Tagg and Jordan Decatur both win Cadet titltes. Jordan tech falls Iowa 2x state champ.

Jeff Reid added to this discussion on July 24, 2016

Darmstadt was named OW. Well deserved. I don't even know who you can compare him to, maybe David Taylor? If he keeps up his current trajectory, he will be a multiple national champ.

Steve Lester added to this discussion on July 24, 2016

Quote from Jeff Reid's post:

"Darmstadt was named OW. Well deserved. I don't even know who you can compare him to, maybe David Taylor? If he keeps up his current trajectory, he will be a multiple national champ."

Good stuff. When I was watching him, I found myself thinking a little bit of Bo Nickal.

Bob Preusse added to this discussion on July 24, 2016

"Darmstadt was named OW. Well deserved. I don't even know who you can compare him to, maybe David Taylor? If he keeps up his current trajectory, he will be a multiple national champ."

Darmstadt great peformance but another David Taylor? 2X Hodge winner, 4X NCAA finalist Taylor. Taylor 4X Ironman champ, beat Logan Stieber in finals, maybe the greatest high schooler ever in ohio?? .... i hope the best for Darmstadt, i hope your prediction comes true but at this time Taylor comparison not warranted- yet.

Darmstadt great peformance but another David Taylor? 2X Hodge winner, 4X NCAA finalist Taylor. Taylor 4X Ironman champ, beat Logan Stieber in finals, maybe the greatest high schooler ever in ohio?? .... i hope the best for Darmstadt, i hope your prediction comes true but at this time Taylor comparison not warranted- yet.

attn ow.net help desk, cant delete 2nd copy of same post, system glitch-- my edit function was missing too now it returns

David Rourke added to this discussion on July 24, 2016

Quote from Steve Lester's post:

"

Good stuff. When I was watching him, I found myself thinking a little bit of Bo Nickal."

He reminds me of Quentin Wright, PSU, lengthy and very unorthodox...and very successful. Good for Ben!

Jeff Reid added to this discussion on July 24, 2016

Quote from Bob Preusse's post:

"

Darmstadt great peformance but another David Taylor? 2X Hodge winner, 4X NCAA finalist Taylor. Taylor 4X Ironman champ, beat Logan Stieber in finals, maybe the greatest high schooler ever in ohio?? .... i hope the best for Darmstadt, i hope your prediction comes true but at this time Taylor comparison not warranted- yet."

Style wise Bob, style wise. I am not comparing accolades. Maybe I should have compared him to Kyle Dake?

Bob Preusse added to this discussion on July 25, 2016

i get it Jeff- however u didnt specify "style"

and u did say "If he keeps up his current trajectory, he will be a multiple national champ." i thought a bit too much hype but maybe you'll be proven right.

► Add to the Discussion