Rankings

2019 UWW Senior World Championships
2019 Final X
2019 Junior Greco-Roman National Duals
2019 Junior Boys' Freestyle National Duals
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Dual Championships
2019 AAU National Duals (Disney Duals)
2019 Yasar Dogu International Tournament
2019 Junior and 16U National Championships (Fargo)
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Individual Championships

Forum Home

Forum Search

Register

► Add to the Discussion

Discussion Topic: Ohio RTC
Hank Kornblut added to this discussion on June 8, 2016

Hump is gone and I'm going to assume that Bergman is through as well. Add in the fact Tervel is probably going to hang it up after the Olympics (just an assumption based on his age....don't know anything for certain) and the ORTC is left with Logan, Snyder and Tomasello.

Am I missing someone? Is anyone else coming to Columbus for training opportunities?

Add to the discussion and quote this      

Matt Mace added to this discussion on June 8, 2016

I'm curious what designates a wrestler as ORTC vs OSU wrestler? I see you included NaTo and Snyder in the ORTC category. I realize those two have been competing at the senior level. Is that the only distinction? I assume there is a selection process. Any idea how that selection is made?

Hank Kornblut added to this discussion on June 8, 2016

Quote from Matt Mace's post:

"I'm curious what designates a wrestler as ORTC vs OSU wrestler? I see you included NaTo and Snyder in the ORTC category. I realize those two have been competing at the senior level. Is that the only distinction? I assume there is a selection process. Any idea how that selection is made?"

No.

Jeff Reid added to this discussion on June 12, 2016

I wonder if the Ohio RTC went after Ian Miller? Sounds like his heart was set on Oregon State though.

Matt Mace added to this discussion on June 13, 2016

Quote from Jeff Reid's post:

"I wonder if the Ohio RTC went after Ian Miller? Sounds like his heart was set on Oregon State though."

On the last podcast of FRL, they said that Ian Miller is not sure if he is interested in competing. He will be a volunteer coach at Oregon St.
On the Ohio RTC website it lists Dlagnev, Humphries, Stieber, Snyder and Bergman as athletes.

► Add to the Discussion