Rankings

2019 UWW Senior World Championships
2019 Final X
2019 Junior Greco-Roman National Duals
2019 Junior Boys' Freestyle National Duals
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Dual Championships
2019 AAU National Duals (Disney Duals)
2019 Yasar Dogu International Tournament
2019 Junior and 16U National Championships (Fargo)
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Individual Championships

Forum Home

Forum Search

Register

► Add to the Discussion

Discussion Topic: Beat the Streets Cleveland
Mark Hawald added to this discussion on May 24, 2016

Beat the Streets Cleveland has been quietly gaining momentum over the past few years. This past weekend was our first competition and trip. You can read about the trip here: http://www.btscle.org/?p=103

The organization now is official as 501c3 non-profit status was achieved this spring.

We are hoping to host an event this year and continue to provide clinics and trips for no cost to the participants.

Anyone interested in sharing ideas or getting involved, contact me or btscle@gmail.com

Add to the discussion and quote this      

Hank Kornblut added to this discussion on May 25, 2016

Mark: This sounds awesome. Congrats on your hard work. How are you letting people know about it? I'd like to let Cleveland Heights, Shaker, Warrensville, Shaw, etc...know about this opportunity.

Mark Hawald added to this discussion on May 25, 2016

Thanks Hank.

Social media, email, and word of mouth have been the main promotion methods. This got the job done, but there were likely people and teams that were missed.

Now that we are recognized as a true non-profit organization and have demonstrated the ability to provide opportunity for our local wrestlers, I am hoping BTS Cleveland will take off.

We plan to return to Chicago next spring and are beginning to plan a very cool event for next summer and would love input and time from anyone who wants to see this grow.

► Add to the Discussion