Rankings

2019 UWW Senior World Championships
2019 Final X
2019 Junior Greco-Roman National Duals
2019 Junior Boys' Freestyle National Duals
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Dual Championships
2019 AAU National Duals (Disney Duals)
2019 Yasar Dogu International Tournament
2019 Junior and 16U National Championships (Fargo)
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Individual Championships

Forum Home

Forum Search

Register

► Add to the Discussion

Discussion Topic: Buckeyes Line-Up Decision: Your Position?
Justin Hayes added to this discussion on February 4, 2016

Beloved Goodfellows,

A couple of thoughts I reminded myself for the sake of all that makes this forum good:

However the Bucks do or don't do is a "first world" problem.

I may have an opinion, even a bad one that might evolve over time, on the decision making of TR et al, however, in the final analysis I value the online camaraderie (which periodically segues into quality offline fellowship)of the dot.net.

Let's try not to bite and devour one another over what is essentially (for most of us) a fan's desire to see the Buckeyes experience temporal success.

Here is your opportunity to objectively state your opinion/perspective on this year's Buckeye line-up decisions prior to it all playing out.

I'll throw mine down first:

I'm not knowledgeable enough using nearly every metric to ascertain if this was wise or not, so my opinion is disjointed and lacks heft...but I'm open to being teachable.

I think Bo would do better and feel better at 174 lbs. I so admire KS's moxie and would be ecstatic if he won, but my "street sense" has an gnawing uneasiness. I'm pumped in anticipation of MyMar's potential.

I love the storytelling ripples of life and believe that the Buckeyes can win provided faltering becomes a central theme on the part of their competitors (which is nothing profound or novel), in tandem with outstanding performances by all the guys who can win not just the ones they should, but the ones they can.

Welcome back my friends, to the show that never ends, so glad you could attend, step inside, step inside... :)

Add to the discussion and quote this      

► Add to the Discussion