Rankings

2019 UWW Senior World Championships
2019 Final X
2019 Junior Greco-Roman National Duals
2019 Junior Boys' Freestyle National Duals
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Dual Championships
2019 AAU National Duals (Disney Duals)
2019 Yasar Dogu International Tournament
2019 Junior and 16U National Championships (Fargo)
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Individual Championships

Forum Home

Forum Search

Register

► Add to the Discussion

Page 1, 2, 3  Next

Discussion Topic: tOSU v Michigan St @Walsh Jesuit: January 24,2016
Matt Mace added to this discussion on January 17, 2016

Not much to discuss in this incredibly outmatched dual. Spartans are awful to an almost historic degree! Rogaliner at 125 is decent but doesn't stand a chance against NaTo, but Gasca at 141 is good with some quality wins. He can make 133 too, which would make for an interesting match against JDJ in his home gym. Spartans could get points at 197 too. They have a 3 time Michigan state champ in true freshman, Jacob Cooper.
Buckeyes could use an easy one, especially Hunter.

Add to the discussion and quote this      

John Ice added to this discussion on January 17, 2016

I plan on going to this match and could use another ticket, if anyone knows where I can get one please let me know. Thanks!

Bob Preusse added to this discussion on January 18, 2016

im told by guy in charge its all sold out, match scheduled 2 pm this sunday

John DiJulius added to this discussion on January 18, 2016

Quote from John Ice's post:

"I plan on going to this match and could use another ticket, if anyone knows where I can get one please let me know. Thanks!"

John email me john@thedijuliusgroup.com

Jim Kessen added to this discussion on January 19, 2016

Man do I hate going on some of the other sites out there like yappi and dealing with anonymous posters.

Some knuckle head thinks JDJ doesn't want to be out there anymore because he has watched Johnni wrestle since he was in the youth and he isn't wrestling like he used to.

So I said it was a dumb statement to make especially after beating the #12 ranked kid and some other guy says it wasn't dumb because sometimes you can go through the motions and come out with a win. I'm not sure which statement is dumber the one about JDJ not wanting to be out there or the one about how someone can go through the motions and beat the #12 ranked kid in DI

Sorry for the rant.

Mark Niemann added to this discussion on January 19, 2016

Stick with the #DotNet, Kessen. Around these parts, we #OWNit.

John DiJulius added to this discussion on January 19, 2016

Quote from James Kessen's post:

"Man do I hate going on some of the other sites out there like yappi and dealing with anonymous posters.

Some knuckle head thinks JDJ doesn't want to be out there anymore because he has watched Johnni wrestle since he was in the youth and he isn't wrestling like he used to.

So I said it was a dumb statement to make especially after beating the #12 ranked kid and some other guy says it wasn't dumb because sometimes you can go through the motions and come out with a win. I'm not sure which statement is dumber the one about JDJ not wanting to be out there or the one about how someone can go through the motions and beat the #12 ranked kid in DI

Sorry for the rant."

That was me who posted that! :) While he has struggled, I can guarantee you it is not from a lack of passion for wrestling.

Quote from John DiJulius's post:

"That was me who posted that! :) While he has struggled, I can guarantee you it is not from a lack of passion for wrestling."

If that is true I give you an A for trolling. Well done! (Again, if true.)

John DiJulius added to this discussion on January 19, 2016

Quote from Mark Niemann's post:

"

Quote from John DiJulius's post:

"That was me who posted that! :) While he has struggled, I can guarantee you it is not from a lack of passion for wrestling."

If that is true I give you an A for trolling. Well done! (Again, if true.)"

I was kidding, it wasn't me.

Ha!

You're such a jokester.

Justin Hayes added to this discussion on January 20, 2016

"Man do I hate going on some of the other sites out there like yappi and dealing with anonymous posters.

Sorry for the rant."

I rarely visit those sites; brought out the worst in me, worst in others, and the information is generally not timely or accurate.

#OWNit!

Jim Kessen added to this discussion on January 20, 2016

Quote from Justin Hayes's post:

"

Sorry for the rant."

I rarely visit those sites; brought out the worst in me, worst in others, and the information is generally not timely or accurate.

#OWNit!"

Yes I agree. The guy that posted the stuff about JDJ said he heard second hand from the horses mouth that JDJ and Tavs both said they were sick of wrestling.

Brian Nicola added to this discussion on January 20, 2016

Here's the thing: anyone who has ever been through the college grind knows what a dumb ass comment that was. JDJ is excellent, a top 1% wrestler by any definition other than the AA. The problem is that people look only at the college scene and neglect the fact that a specific wrestler is better than all the wrestlers NOT starting for a college team...in fact, all the wrestlers NOT EVEN WRESTLING IN COLLEGE.

To the point, JDJ is not a surefire AA, but he's been close to it for a while. Not unlike Sponseller, who everyone forgets didn't get his until the last go-round. Here's hoping!

John Ice added to this discussion on January 20, 2016

I got a couple replies on tickets and got what I needed. Thank you Mike Stann!

Jeff Streu added to this discussion on January 21, 2016

If anyone has an extra ticket(s), please send me a PM. Thank you!

► Add to the Discussion

Page 1, 2, 3  Next