Rankings

2019 UWW Senior World Championships
2019 Final X
2019 Junior Greco-Roman National Duals
2019 Junior Boys' Freestyle National Duals
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Dual Championships
2019 AAU National Duals (Disney Duals)
2019 Yasar Dogu International Tournament
2019 Junior and 16U National Championships (Fargo)
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Individual Championships

Forum Home

Forum Search

Register

► Add to the Discussion

Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Discussion Topic: The Season Is Approaching: What Are You Looking Forward To (College Edition)?
Justin Hayes added to this discussion on September 27, 2015

Quote from Dwight LeRoy's post:

"

Quote from Bob Preusse's post:

"Dwight, can u give us your background, u have been active on here recently and u say u r new to ohio, just curious."

I'm new to being a tOSU fan, not new to wrestling. If someday I feel inclined to provide background information, I'll be sure to reply on Wrestling Anonymous: Introductions Are In Order! thread."

C'mon, LeRoy!

You're making the family feel like that cousin we heard lived across country, but had never met and apparently doesn't have a Facebook, who suddenly showed up for the first time at the family reunion, actively engaging the family and regaling us with witty insights and exotic tales of far lands ... and we're all wondering if you're going to burglarize the house Monday when we go to work.

Give it up; check it in... you know what time it is! : )

(I jest of course, you've had some good exchanges with #Gran Torino and we're just interested.)

Add to the discussion and quote this      

Discussion Topic: The Season Is Approaching: What Are You Looking Forward To (College Edition)?
Mark Niemann added to this discussion on September 27, 2015

Back-to-back posts from Justin Hayes!!! Bravo! Bravo!!!

Dwight LeRoy added to this discussion on September 28, 2015

Since C.P. has twitted this 22 hours ago, I can now discuss on this board (wink wink). Thoughts on Micah Jordan dropping to 141#?

Mark Niemann added to this discussion on September 28, 2015

Dwight: did he clarify that it was Micah to 141? I asked but didn't get a response.

Quote from Mark Niemann's post:

"Dwight: did he clarify that it was Micah to 141? I asked but didn't get a response."

Twitter C.P.
"Christian Pyles ‏@CPyles8 23h23 hours ago
DO NOT BE SURPRISED IF: Micah Jordan goes 141, Myles Martin goes RIGHT AWAY at 174 and Mark Martin to 197."

I just saw the tweet. Chris Shephard responded and brought it back to my timeline. Wow!

Chris Shepherd added to this discussion on September 28, 2015

Quote from Justin Hayes's post:

"Love me some IMar. #ThuggyFresh (Shout out to my boy, Shep!)

#GranTorino

"

Sheer wordsmithery! Love it!

Hank Kornblut added to this discussion on September 28, 2015

"

"Dwight: did he clarify that it was Micah to 141? I asked but didn't get a response."

Twitter C.P.
"Christian Pyles ‏@CPyles8 23h23 hours ago
DO NOT BE SURPRISED IF: Micah Jordan goes 141, Myles Martin goes RIGHT AWAY at 174 and Mark Martin to 197.""

Not likely.

"I just saw the tweet. Chris Shephard responded and brought it back to my timeline. Wow!"

Yeah, I had missed that one too. Props to Dwight for bringing that nugget to the forefront. Anyone think there's legs to that one? I would think 149 is within reach but dem' Jordan boys hit the weights enough that it would seem 141 is out of the realm of possibility...

C-Py has connections and info.

With that said I will be shocked to see it. But if it does happen, and Micah's legs can hold up, he'll be a force. (I think he does well at 149 & 157, but that statement is about him to 141.)

Quote from Chris Shepherd's post:

"

"I just saw the tweet. Chris Shephard responded and brought it back to my timeline. Wow!"

Yeah, I had missed that one too. Props to Dwight for bringing that nugget to the forefront. Anyone think there's legs to that one? I would think 149 is within reach but dem' Jordan boys hit the weights enough that it would seem 141 is out of the realm of possibility..."

Yes, there's some legs to it and we'll find out for sure during wrestle offs, wink wink.

hmmmm....

125- Nato
133- JDJ
141- Micah
149- Hunter
157- Jake Ryan
165- Bo
174- Myles Martin
184- Kenny Friggin' Courts
197- Mark Martin
285- Tav/Haines

Interesting...

"
Yes, there's some legs to it and we'll find out for sure during wrestle offs, wink wink."

You keep winking. Perhaps you have something in your eye? :-D

"

"
Yes, there's some legs to it and we'll find out for sure during wrestle offs, wink wink."

You keep winking. Perhaps you have something in your eye? :-D"

Your right, I cleared out my eye, all is good :->

Cory Surles added to this discussion on September 28, 2015

Have to think Micah is a serious title contender at 41! I liked Myles chances at placing at 74 as well. Still think we need heavy to step up! But I like our chances of a repeat if that happens to be the lineup!

► Add to the Discussion

Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next