Rankings

2019 UWW Senior World Championships
2019 Final X
2019 Junior Greco-Roman National Duals
2019 Junior Boys' Freestyle National Duals
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Dual Championships
2019 AAU National Duals (Disney Duals)
2019 Yasar Dogu International Tournament
2019 Junior and 16U National Championships (Fargo)
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Individual Championships

Forum Home

Forum Search

Register

► Add to the Discussion

Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Discussion Topic: Where-O, where-o is our old friend Dano?
Chris Shepherd added to this discussion on August 27, 2015

[quote="Bob Preusse"]-- comp is stiff, why leave PA?? but situation would seem ideal, work with Tomosello & Logan, and he is RSing so thats perfect it would appear to me.
quote]

Is this a hint that Nato is RSing?

Add to the discussion and quote this      

William Danforth added to this discussion on August 27, 2015

Nathan already used his RS.

Mark Niemann added to this discussion on August 27, 2015

Was "he" referring back to Lee?

Bob Preusse added to this discussion on August 27, 2015

im told Lee wants to RS frosh year.

Jason L. Jackson added to this discussion on August 27, 2015

Tom Ryan tweeted that he is on his way to tsun to visit a recruit. Any ideas who that would be?

Hank Kornblut added to this discussion on August 27, 2015

Quote from Jason L. Jackson's post:

"Tom Ryan tweeted that he is on his way to tsun to visit a recruit. Any ideas who that would be?"

Logan Massa?

Seriously, I just perused InterMat recruits (an official admittance that I have no life) and nothing leapt out at me. There are a few uncommitted big guys from Michigan but tOSU needs a 125. My guess--by TSUN he meant Minnesota and he's visiting Mark Hall.

Chris Shepherd added to this discussion on August 27, 2015

Quote from Hank Kornblut's post:

"

Quote from Jason L. Jackson's post:

"Tom Ryan tweeted that he is on his way to tsun to visit a recruit. Any ideas who that would be?"

Logan Massa?

Seriously, I just perused InterMat recruits (an official admittance that I have no life) and nothing leapt out at me. There are a few uncommitted big guys from Michigan but tOSU needs a 125. My guess--by TSUN he meant Minnesota and he's visiting Mark Hall."

Thank God I'm not the only one without a life. As soon as I saw his tweet I went straight to the list myself and saw nobody glaringly obvious. At this point we should probably be sending someone to Minnesota to camp out near the Hall residence and tackle anyone that gets near him before November when he's said he'll announce. We've lost the battle with Lee and Daton Fix is a long shot against Okie State. But Hall could win the war and possibly swing Lee back into favor.

Hank Kornblut added to this discussion on August 27, 2015

Chris: I love the way you think. Re: Daton Fix Okie State has had three successive years of very highly regarded recruiting classes. When do they run out of money?

Jason Russell added to this discussion on August 27, 2015

Fwiw, Mark Hall is from Michigan, not Minnesota. So that is probably who he is talking about.

Bob Preusse added to this discussion on August 28, 2015

Quote from Jason Russell's post:

"Fwiw, Mark Hall is from Michigan, not Minnesota. So that is probably who he is talking about."

BINGO, insightful comment of the day, the week really by Jason.

Dano has special powers, he can tweet beyond 70 characters, he says:

Lee only going into Jr year so nothing set in stone yet. Ohio st has alot going for it, Tomo, Logan, RTC, World team coach Rosselli, great team chemistry -- Academics, the 3rd highest incoming frosh ACT scores behind only Nwstn and Mich and not that far behind Mich -- so buckeyes think they are still in the Lee Sweepstakes and i imagine they are.

Roe Fox added to this discussion on August 28, 2015

Quote from Bob Preusse's post:

"

Quote from Jason Russell's post:

"Fwiw, Mark Hall is from Michigan, not Minnesota. So that is probably who he is talking about."

BINGO, insightful comment of the day, the week really by Jason.

Dano has special powers, he can tweet beyond 70 characters, he says:

Lee only going into Jr year so nothing set in stone yet. Ohio st has alot going for it, Tomo, Logan, RTC, World team coach Rosselli, great team chemistry -- Academics, the 3rd highest incoming frosh ACT scores behind only Nwstn and Mich and not that far behind Mich -- so buckeyes think they are still in the Lee Sweepstakes and i imagine they are."

No offense to your friend, Bob, but between this and his post of August 26 he sure seems to be hedging his bets on TOSU, PSU, and Iowa.

If the price of Lee is a RS, so be it. Wasn't that an issue in Hayes' recruitment? Many posts seem to think he may be a starter his first year.

Quote from Roe Fox's post:

" No offense to your friend, Bob, but between this and his post of August 26 he sure seems to be hedging his bets on TOSU, PSU, and Iowa.

If the price of Lee is a RS, so be it. Wasn't that an issue in Hayes' recruitment? Many posts seem to think he may be a starter his first year."

impecable source, ohio st trailing penn st & iowa at this time-- at this time. ohio st still in the hunt until Lee makes announcement otherwise.

a frosh RS for Lee would work perfect, would coincide with Tomo last year -- Hayes can still get his RS either this season or later.

Hank Kornblut added to this discussion on August 28, 2015

Hey...I guessed Hall. Where's my credit?

But doesn't he wrestle for Apple Valley? And isn't AV in Minny? Don't you need to live in the state if you wrestle for the school (excluding Blair or other privates)? Does Hall fly in to AV for duals?

Just having some fun. Happy Friday to all.

u were partially correct Hank, right kid, wrong state, not bad but Jason was on the money-- besides as a Mich grad u r held to a higher standard, lol, u said:

"My guess--by TSUN he meant Minnesota and he's visiting Mark Hall.

Dwight LeRoy added to this discussion on August 28, 2015

Quote from Bob Preusse's post:

"

Quote from Roe Fox's post:

" No offense to your friend, Bob, but between this and his post of August 26 he sure seems to be hedging his bets on TOSU, PSU, and Iowa.

If the price of Lee is a RS, so be it. Wasn't that an issue in Hayes' recruitment? Many posts seem to think he may be a starter his first year."

impecable source, ohio st trailing penn st & iowa at this time-- at this time. ohio st still in the hunt until Lee makes announcement otherwise.

a frosh RS for Lee would work perfect, would coincide with Tomo last year -- Hayes can still get his RS either this season or later."

Hayes will get a redshirt and I'm sure that Tom Ryan isn't going to let a redshirt request stop him from getting Lee or any other top recruit that he feels will increase his chances of winning a national championship.

► Add to the Discussion

Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12, 13, 14  Next