Rankings

2019 UWW Senior World Championships
2019 Final X
2019 Junior Greco-Roman National Duals
2019 Junior Boys' Freestyle National Duals
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Dual Championships
2019 AAU National Duals (Disney Duals)
2019 Yasar Dogu International Tournament
2019 Junior and 16U National Championships (Fargo)
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Individual Championships

Forum Home

Forum Search

Register

► Add to the Discussion

Page Previous  1, 2

Discussion Topic: Ohio State with 20 point lead
Freddy Carr added to this discussion on March 20, 2015

If OSU can't hold on there will be some guys that didn't perform on the back side that will be feeling very low. The point production out of JDJ + Demas + Martin = disappointing with a team title on the line.

Courts has done his part to make up for some of it. OSU is going to need to pull a couple of upsets tonight to win this thing IMO.

Add to the discussion and quote this      

Steve Durose added to this discussion on March 20, 2015

Quote from Dan Ransick's post:

"Bo is going to wrestle a very calculated match. He is the only person in the country who can power Ringer. What he did on top to Moore in the QF was just plain sick. That was pure horsepower.

I like NATO who to revenge his early loss to Waters. Stieber pins this kid. I think Courts has a real shot and I think Snyder beats J'Den. I think Snyder will press the pace and find his opportunity to score and win."

I'll have what he's having, bartender.

Hank Kornblut added to this discussion on March 20, 2015

Quote from Freddy Carr's post:

"If OSU can't hold on there will be some guys that didn't perform on the back side that will be feeling very low. The point production out of JDJ + Demas + Martin = disappointing with a team title on the line.

Courts has done his part to make up for some of it. OSU is going to need to pull a couple of upsets tonight to win this thing IMO."

As a fan it sucks but I'm sure those kids wanted to win and tried hard. Sometimes it's this simple...the other guy was better.

Quote from Hank Kornblut's post:

"

Quote from Freddy Carr's post:

"If OSU can't hold on there will be some guys that didn't perform on the back side that will be feeling very low. The point production out of JDJ + Demas + Martin = disappointing with a team title on the line.

Courts has done his part to make up for some of it. OSU is going to need to pull a couple of upsets tonight to win this thing IMO."

As a fan it sucks but I'm sure those kids wanted to win and tried hard. Sometimes it's this simple...the other guy was better."

Oh for sure. Nobody wanted it more than those kids and nobody would feel worse if OSU can't hold on.

Hopefully OSU holds on and they all become National Champions.

Patrick Campbell added to this discussion on March 20, 2015

Quote from Mike Taylor's post:

"

Call me crazy but I think Courts has a legit shot against Brown. As long as he doesn't get careless he'll give himself a good shot to win in the end.

"

My 1st thought when I saw the brackets was, "If Courts were wrestling to his potential, there is no reason he couldn't make it to the finals with this draw."

Dang, so far, he's wrestling to his potential.

Listening to Ryan's post QF's interview, he mentioned momentum being a factor all season when Nate starts them off. Said they lost duals when Nate lost.

Might be huge tonight for Nate to start them off with a big W.

Go Bucks!

Justin Hayes added to this discussion on March 20, 2015

As I require a steady stream of intel, I have tactically stationed myself in front of a large television and opened multiple NCAA Wrestling related tabs on the computer.

Now I just Niemann to send me "live texts".

"Niemann...Go!"

#Showtime!

Last edited by Justin Hayes on March 20, 2015; edited 1 time in total

Brad Proudfoot added to this discussion on March 20, 2015

Quote from Justin Hayes's post:

"As I require a steady stream of intel, I have tactically stationed myself in front of a large television and opened multiple NCAA Wrestling related tabs on the computer.

Now I just Niemann to send me "live texts".

Niemann...Go!

#Showtime!"

I like how you think, Justin.

► Add to the Discussion

Page Previous  1, 2