Rankings

2019 UWW Senior World Championships
2019 Final X
2019 Junior Greco-Roman National Duals
2019 Junior Boys' Freestyle National Duals
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Dual Championships
2019 AAU National Duals (Disney Duals)
2019 Yasar Dogu International Tournament
2019 Junior and 16U National Championships (Fargo)
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Individual Championships

Forum Home

Forum Search

Register

► Add to the Discussion

Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Discussion Topic: dotnet social???
Luke Moore added to this discussion on March 4, 2015

I am glad you said that Shawn. I was planning on heading there on Sunday at 6! I may have been the only one there!

I will be in Heath, Ohio at the D2 districts. I am in for a Sunday social though!

Add to the discussion and quote this      

Cory Surles added to this discussion on March 5, 2015

Won't be there til Sunday either

Greg Debbe added to this discussion on March 5, 2015

Quote from Mark Niemann's post:

"

Quote from Shawn Andrews's post:

"Would love to attend, I'll still be at Darby. I'd have been one of the wall flowers anyway.

Have fun all"

Still at Darby at 10pm!?!?!?!?! No way!!!"

10pm? What time do you think semis will end? I didn't think they would last that long but I have never been to the B1G tournament. At 10pm, I think we switch over to late night menu. Tacos will still be available but some of the meat options would be limited.

In reference to some of the other comments regarding being at districts and coming on Sunday, we will be open on Sunday also.

Mark Niemann added to this discussion on March 5, 2015

Semis will last at LEAST 2 hours. 6-8pm. Travel to Taco Paradise (8:30pm - traffic was just awful), order up, eat, and socialize...10pm.

After midnight, we gonna let it all hang out (After midnight...after midnight...)

Casey Talbott added to this discussion on March 6, 2015

From Alex Picazo:

Watch the Wrestling Buckeyes Live as Ohio State Hosts the Big Ten Tournament @ St. John Arena

Saturday:
• Session 1 @ 10am Watch live streaming on BTNplus
• Session 2 @ 6pm Watch live streaming on BTNplus
• Post Event Social for Buckeye Fans following second session at Varsity Club
o Cash bar and food
Sunday:
• Session 3 @ 1pm Watch live streaming on BTNplus
• Finals @ 3pm Live on Big Ten Network TV

SOCIALS:

Friday:
• Fans arriving Friday evening have asked about a place to mingle with fellow Buckeye fans. We have been telling them to use Varsity Club as a common meeting area.
Saturday:
• Post Event Social for Buckeye Fans following second session at Varsity Club
o Cash bar and food

Go Bucks!

Mark Niemann added to this discussion on March 6, 2015

Yeah, yeah, yeah...

We know where the "poser" Ohio State fans will be now.

However - the REAL fans - the diehards, the everyone-bleeds-red-but-we-bleed-scarlet-and-grey, the wouldn't miss this for the world, eat-sleep-and breathe Buckeye wrestling fans will be at Yabo's Tacos.

#DotNet shirt if you got'm!

Actually, I have to coach on Saturday morning - hopefully Saturday night too! - so I'll be holding out until Sunday to bust out my #DotNet shirt.

Go Buckeyes!!!

Brandon Olinger added to this discussion on March 7, 2015

Is this taco joint family friendly? Wouldn't mind stopping by after Semi's but have wife and daughter in tow....

Doug Brandt added to this discussion on March 8, 2015

Stopped by Yabo's after semis with my friend Joe. Had a couple of IPAs and a massive Yabo and talked wrestling with our server.

Should be a great time tomorrow!

Mark Niemann added to this discussion on March 8, 2015

Doug: I do believe I saw you. In a booth, correct? Brackets in hand???

Brandon: seriously awesome meeting you and the fam!!! How cute is your little girl!?!?! Seeing her inspired me to travel home in order to have breakfast with mine. What a cutie.

Doug Brandt added to this discussion on March 8, 2015

"Doug: I do believe I saw you. In a booth, correct? Brackets in hand???

Brandon: seriously awesome meeting you and the fam!!! How cute is your little girl!?!?! Seeing her inspired me to travel home in order to have breakfast with mine. What a cutie."

Mark, that was me. I should have dropped by the table and said hello. Next time!

Justin Hayes added to this discussion on March 8, 2015

A great time at Yabo's Tacos; excellent ellowship with Greg Debbe, Jim Fox, and Mark "THE Mighty Cruiser" Niemann.

There was another table or two of dotnetters, however, Niemann dropped the ball as it relates to his spokesmodeling/hostess introduction responsibilities once he got all liquored up on water and Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas.

(The food was particularly yummy, I highly recommend Yabo's Tacos.)

Hank Kornblut added to this discussion on March 8, 2015

Glad you guys are having fun. My plan was to attend today but my wife woke up yesterday with a fever and chills. Her health is a bit wobbly at times and there's no way I could leave with her in this condition.

My brother will be in attendance. Name is Russell. Looks like me but short and stocky. Also was a good wrestler--better than me.

Pat Altvater added to this discussion on March 8, 2015

Quote from Hank Kornblut's post:

"Glad you guys are having fun. My plan was to attend today but my wife woke up yesterday with a fever and chills. Her health is a bit wobbly at times and there's no way I could leave with her in this condition.
."

Hank!

We wish you well with the family issues.

Wrestling is fun, but family is LIFE! - Good Luck!

Brandon Olinger added to this discussion on March 8, 2015

"Doug: I do believe I saw you. In a booth, correct? Brackets in hand???

Brandon: seriously awesome meeting you and the fam!!! How cute is your little girl!?!?! Seeing her inspired me to travel home in order to have breakfast with mine. What a cutie."

Likewise Mark! Would have loved to stay and drink and talk wrestling but had to get the fam home. Looking forward to meeting you all again! Go bucks!

Greg Debbe added to this discussion on March 10, 2015

Quote from Justin Hayes's post:

"A great time at Yabo's Tacos; excellent ellowship with Greg Debbe, Jim Fox, and Mark "THE Mighty Cruiser" Niemann.

There was another table or two of dotnetters, however, Niemann dropped the ball as it relates to his spokesmodeling/hostess introduction responsibilities once he got all liquored up on water and Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas.

(The food was particularly yummy, I highly recommend Yabo's Tacos.)"

It was nice meeting you Justin along with Jim Fox, and John Ice. Mark, we have met on a few occasions which you did not remember. I wouldn't expect a 4 time sectional qualifier like yourself to remember the little guys.

I did not see you Doug but I think we might have met a couple of years ago when we showed the OSU/Iowa dual.

Brandon, I did see you talking to Mark but didn't realize you were with the dotnet crew until you were gone. I'm glad you stopped in.

► Add to the Discussion

Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next