Rankings

2019 UWW Senior World Championships
2019 Final X
2019 Junior Greco-Roman National Duals
2019 Junior Boys' Freestyle National Duals
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Dual Championships
2019 AAU National Duals (Disney Duals)
2019 Yasar Dogu International Tournament
2019 Junior and 16U National Championships (Fargo)
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Individual Championships

Forum Home

Forum Search

Register

► Add to the Discussion

Discussion Topic: History/Records Updates
Tim Ward added to this discussion on February 14, 2015

Would it be possible to update the History/Records section of the OWN website with last years information? I like to peruse this section on occasion. I noticed that two time Division 1 All American and Ohio great, Gerald "G.T." Taylor, who wrestled for Southview High School and Arizona State is missing from the list. He placed 7th at 177 lbs. in 1990 and 7th at 167 lbs. in 1991. Has anyone noticed any other Ohio wrestlers missing from the History/Records section?

Add to the discussion and quote this      

Hank Kornblut added to this discussion on February 14, 2015

I tried to figure out how to do it but it appears that this info is being stored somewhere else. I'll get in touch with Dan Cosimi and request he add in GT.

Justin Hayes added to this discussion on February 14, 2015

Quote from Hank Kornblut's post:

"I tried to figure out how to do it but it appears that this info is being stored somewhere else. I'll get in touch with Dan Cosimi and request he add in GT."

Hank, have you considered a bloodless coup?

I can speak for Niemann...we vote you as Supreme Allied Commander (SAC) of the dot.net army.

Niemann...Go!

Tim Ward added to this discussion on February 14, 2015

Thank you Hank! Hopefully Mr. Cosmi will update the site. I'm sure I'm not the only person who likes to see the Ohio wrestlers accomplishments from years past. We had two new four timers at the State Championships last year (Jordan & Danishek) and hopefully Logan Stieber will be a 4 timer at the NCAA Tournament after this year. If anyone notices any other Ohio All Americans missing from the site; hopefully they will chime in.

► Add to the Discussion