Rankings

2019 UWW Senior World Championships
2019 Final X
2019 Junior Greco-Roman National Duals
2019 Junior Boys' Freestyle National Duals
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Dual Championships
2019 AAU National Duals (Disney Duals)
2019 Yasar Dogu International Tournament
2019 Junior and 16U National Championships (Fargo)
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Individual Championships

Forum Home

Forum Search

Register

► Add to the Discussion

Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Discussion Topic: OSU vs. Minnesota
Mike Stann added to this discussion on February 9, 2015

Quote from Michael Rodriguez's post:

"I don't know if they'll be better next year. It's hard (impossible) to replace a Logan Stieber. But even if they are better, Penn State reloads with their own three Super Freshmen that with fit in nicely at 149/157, 174 and 285, and a very good group of veterans like Megaludis, Conway/Gulibon, Rertherford, Beitz, McCutcheon and McIntosh."

and next year I wouldn't be surprised if Kyle Snyder takes an Olympic redshirt if he qualifies

Add to the discussion and quote this      

Chris Thomas added to this discussion on February 9, 2015

You can never replace Logan, however the RS freshman will be even better next year if healthy due to the experience they have gained this year. Kyle Snyder is undecided on whether he will RS or not. I think that is something he will talk about with his family and coaches after this season.

Rex Holman added to this discussion on February 12, 2015

Was super excited to see the result. Did not make the dual as I was out of town. Thankful for the insightful posts on here as it is the next best thing to seeing it live.

I am most excited about the performances put in by the freshman. In my mind they are going to place higher than I initially expected at NCAAs. Probably most impressed with Snyder; the wrestlers that he has beaten are studs. I think that dual was a good indication of what is to come at NCAAs. The best competition brings out the best in great performers.

Hank-
I like your assessment of Courts as his winning those type of matches rely as much on prevention as they do action.

► Add to the Discussion

Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7