Rankings

2019 UWW Senior World Championships
2019 Final X
2019 Junior Greco-Roman National Duals
2019 Junior Boys' Freestyle National Duals
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Dual Championships
2019 AAU National Duals (Disney Duals)
2019 Yasar Dogu International Tournament
2019 Junior and 16U National Championships (Fargo)
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Individual Championships

Forum Home

Forum Search

Register

► Add to the Discussion

Discussion Topic: Wrestling Lag Time: Like A Boss
Justin Hayes added to this discussion on June 25, 2014

http://www.westernjournalism.com/watch-rep-jim-jordan-takes-turn-roast-irs/

Niemann, go!

Add to the discussion and quote this      

Mark Niemann added to this discussion on June 25, 2014

Ha! Political pandering. Let the man answer a question!!!

I have found that when truth is on your side, allowing others (the ones lying) to continue talking makes life easier. Berating them makes you look like a bully.

Oh, what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.

To this point, do those in power really think we are this stupid to think that this hard drive crashed? How convinient. Do we have to go back to Honest Abe; George Washington!? to find a president who had his fellow man's interests in mind when making decisions?

Politics. Compound word from the Latin, coming from "poly" meaning many and "tics" which are blood-sucking parisites.

Justin Hayes added to this discussion on June 26, 2014

"On June 20, 2014, Koskinen testified before the House Ways and Means Committee.[8] He was asked questions regarding the IRS's failure to produce e-mails made or received from Lois Lerner, former director of the IRS Exempt Organizations Unit, from 2009 to April 2011. Despite its $1.8 Billion dollar information technology budget,[9] the IRS asserts that the agency is unable to produce the e-mails because Lerner's computer crashed in May 2011, the e-mails were said to be irretrievable at the time, and the hard drive was subsequently destroyed."

$1.8 Billion! (Typed from a 2008 Mac...)

Mark Niemann added to this discussion on June 26, 2014

And I repeat... 1.8 BBBBBBBBBBBBBBillion!!!!!!!! For a faulty system.

I am 99.9% positive I heard that the ACA (health care) website was supposed to cost around $65 million. It did not. And my guess is, like everything the government does, it was more like 3 to 5 times the initial estimate.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Mr. and Mrs. Niemann have to figure out ways to cut back from eating our favorite marbeled salmon and brisket skirt five nights a week.

Brady Hiatt added to this discussion on June 26, 2014

Quote from Mark Niemann's post:

"To this point, do those in power really think we are this stupid to think that this hard drive crashed?"

No. I believe they just couldn't care less about the common citizen -- except when the vote comes. Other than that, there is a disdain for anybody "beneath" them. This is for the majority of politicians regardless of the letter that follows their name.

► Add to the Discussion