Rankings

2019 UWW Senior World Championships
2019 Final X
2019 Junior Greco-Roman National Duals
2019 Junior Boys' Freestyle National Duals
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Dual Championships
2019 AAU National Duals (Disney Duals)
2019 Yasar Dogu International Tournament
2019 Junior and 16U National Championships (Fargo)
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Individual Championships

Forum Home

Forum Search

Register

► Add to the Discussion

Page 1, 2, 3  Next

Discussion Topic: (EDIT: date change) Mr. Brisket visitation - Wednesday, June 18th!!!!!
Mark Niemann added to this discussion on June 9, 2014

I'm heading up around 9:30 or 10am, so Michael, if you wanna ride along, let me know. And besides, I'll get you your shirt!

Either of you Nicola's wanna head up!?!?!? Ben - you want to meet me in C-Bus??? Ransick!?!?!?!

If anyone is up in the Cleveland area, stop by!

Charles - I'll see you on the 18th!

THIS IS SET IN STONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Mark Niemann on June 9, 2014; edited 2 times in total

Add to the discussion and quote this      

Discussion Topic: (EDIT: date change) Mr. Brisket visitation - Wednesday, June 18th!!!!!

Yes!!!

Last edited by Mark Niemann on June 9, 2014; edited 1 time in total

It looks like Wednesday the 18th is the lunch date. Be there or be a rhombus, folks!!!!

Last edited by Mark Niemann on June 9, 2014; edited 1 time in total

Hank Kornblut added to this discussion on June 9, 2014

That's my daughter's 14th birthday. Don't forget to bring presents.

I've got some good stories to tell....

Patrick Campbell added to this discussion on June 9, 2014

Well, if it's lunch, rather than 6pm....that makes it a lot easier. And dang it, Hank likes me! I have to tell my wife she likes me every day. Maybe it will work on Hank too ;-)

EDIT: the new day is Wednesday, June 18th. I'll be conducting a one-hour session at a clinic for Olentangy Liberty, and then I'll head up!!!

Hank: don't fret! We'll still bring gifts!!! I'm bringing a gift card for Mister Brisket!

Hank Kornblut added to this discussion on June 9, 2014

This is exciting news. Let me know approximate time and I'll see what I can put together. Maybe a few surprise guests?

Looking forward to seeing absolutely everyone who can make it.

Jim Behrens added to this discussion on June 10, 2014

Interestingly enough, that is my son's 41st birthday.
I should be able to be there so all the coaches have someone to pick on.
Should be good!

Patrick Campbell added to this discussion on June 10, 2014

Where are we putting all of these people? You hiding a party room in the back? I have to bring my daughters since I am the Summer nanny...

Mark Niemann added to this discussion on June 10, 2014

More than likely, noon-30-ish, perhaps 1pm. Hopefully the weather is nice and we can stand outside and eat!!! (Attract a bit of attention; and maybe a few new costumers!)

If not, we'll head to the party room. It's all good!

Hank Kornblut added to this discussion on June 10, 2014

The space next to me is currently empty and I have a key. I'll bring in a table and extra chairs and we'll take it over. Looking forward to the first ever Ohio Amateur Wrestling Journalists luncheon at Mister Brisket. At least that's what I'll call it in on Twitter and Facebook. ;)

Mark Niemann added to this discussion on June 10, 2014

Quote from Hank Kornblut's post:

"The space next to me is currently empty and I have a key. I'll bring in a table and extra chairs and we'll take it over. Looking forward to the first ever Ohio Amateur Wrestling Journalists luncheon at Mister Brisket. At least that's what I'll call it in on Twitter and Facebook. ;)"

Like!

And RT.

Mark Niemann added to this discussion on June 11, 2014

Central Ohio guys... Let me know if you want to ride up with me. I'll be at O. Liberty in the noting for a camp, and will leave from there. More than likely, I'll have our van. I can bring six additional.

Hank: are you sure it is the Ohio Ameteur Wrestling Journalists luncheon or the Ohio Wrestling Amateur Journalists luncheon??? ;-)

Ben Golden added to this discussion on June 11, 2014

I am jealous, however I don't think I'll be able to attend. 8 hours is a good bit of driving for some corned beef and conversation, but I may be willing to do it. However, I'm starting a new job on Monday and wouldn't really feel good taking a day off for that so soon.

Mark Niemann added to this discussion on June 11, 2014

Ben: I remember you mentioned the new job and considered your situation.

We shall discard a bit of our drink to honor your absence.

► Add to the Discussion

Page 1, 2, 3  Next