Rankings

2019 UWW Senior World Championships
2019 Final X
2019 Junior Greco-Roman National Duals
2019 Junior Boys' Freestyle National Duals
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Dual Championships
2019 AAU National Duals (Disney Duals)
2019 Yasar Dogu International Tournament
2019 Junior and 16U National Championships (Fargo)
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Individual Championships

Forum Home

Forum Search

Register

► Add to the Discussion

Discussion Topic: Charter bus for KSU match and OSU match at Madison Square Garden
Kim Stone added to this discussion on August 28, 2012

A group of us OSU parents are thinking of getting a bus to take us from Columbus, after the Kent Dual to New York City for the MSG duals. Leave after Kent match(12/14)& return Monday morning(12/17) back to Columbus. It is a 56 person bus & if we can fill it, it would cost around $100 per person. I'm trying to see if there are enough people interested before moving forward with this. If you are interested, contact me on here, with how many people would be interested or my e-mail is kstone@ohpetcenter.com.
Go Bucks!

Add to the discussion and quote this      

Discussion Topic: Charter bus for KSU match and OSU match at Madison Square Garden
Laurel Miller added to this discussion on September 9, 2012

What about hotel accommodations? Tickets to the competition? I am interested. I had scheduled myself off work for December 17th back in May. I must of known something was coming up like this.

Kim Stone added to this discussion on September 9, 2012

Quote from Laurel Miller's post:

"What about hotel accommodations? Tickets to the competition? I am interested. I had scheduled myself off work for December 17th back in May. I must of known something was coming up like this."

Laurel-Some of the parents have a block of rooms that I can see about getting more rooms added if enough people are interested. Ticket info is not yet available but we will all be in a group. I can let you know when I get more info.

► Add to the Discussion