Rankings

2019 UWW Senior World Championships
2019 Final X
2019 Junior Greco-Roman National Duals
2019 Junior Boys' Freestyle National Duals
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Dual Championships
2019 AAU National Duals (Disney Duals)
2019 Yasar Dogu International Tournament
2019 Junior and 16U National Championships (Fargo)
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Individual Championships

Forum Home

Forum Search

Register

► Add to the Discussion

Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Discussion Topic: Since I have been told many times that this is an Ohio forum...
Gary Sommers added to this discussion on March 11, 2011

Quote from Doug Brandt's post:

"Bob, thanks for posting that article. It's nice to get some positive news about the OSU football program."

I understand that many don't, but it is kind of a sad commentary that doing the right thing is now praise-worthy.

Add to the discussion and quote this      

Discussion Topic: Since I have been told many times that this is an Ohio forum...
Lou Demas added to this discussion on March 11, 2011

Quote from Gary Sommers's post:

"

"Bob, thanks for posting that article. It's nice to get some positive news about the OSU football program."

I understand that many don't, but it is kind of a sad commentary that doing the right thing is now praise-worthy."

And a sadder day for you when you find out the guy in the seater vest who you have been bashing, is the recipient of the praise!

Gary Sommers added to this discussion on March 11, 2011

Quote from Lou Demas's post:

"

Quote from Gary Sommers's post:

"

I understand that many don't, but it is kind of a sad commentary that doing the right thing is now praise-worthy."

And a sadder day for you when you find out the guy in the seater vest who you have been bashing, is the recipient of the praise!"

Seriously Lou, I have this talk all the time with my kids and it has nothing to do with Tressel. Is doing what you are supposed to do, him or anyone else, that exceptional? What happened to basic expectations?

And what "bashing"? If I have said something that is not true, I would like to know.

Bob Preusse added to this discussion on March 12, 2011

"And what "bashing"? If I have said something that is not true, I would like to know."

---------------

GaryS,
it is not so much what you say-- though it is predictable, tedious, redundant and boring-- rather it is the ABSOLUTE GLEE you have saying it again and again and again. And i'm sure you still aren't done yet.

most all of us get it, coach Tressel messed up. He used bad judgement and let people down and now Ohio st will have to suffer consequences. We get it. s/BobP

Gary Sommers added to this discussion on March 12, 2011

Quote from Bob Preusse's post:

""And what "bashing"? If I have said something that is not true, I would like to know."

---------------

GaryS,
it is not so much what you say-- though it is predictable, tedious, redundant and boring-- rather it is the ABSOLUTE GLEE you have saying it again and again and again. And I'm sure you still aren't done yet.

most all of us get it, coach Tressel messed up. He used bad judgement and let people down and now Ohio st will have to suffer consequences. We get it. s/BobP"

I will admit, I am curious. How is ABSOLUTE GLEE shown on a message board?

You might get it. But it does seem like some do not.

And, can I add, if you find me "predictable, tedious, redundant and boring" why do you apparently continue reading my posts? Each is clearly labeled with my name, just skip them.

Bob Preusse added to this discussion on March 12, 2011

GaryS,
i don't "read your posts" -- rather i sometimes give them a quick cursory glance.

Similar to how i am drawn to glancing at still another depressing ho-hum article in the PD on county corruption or education reform or tax proposals or road repair. s/BobP

Gary Sommers added to this discussion on March 12, 2011

Quote from Bob Preusse's post:

"GaryS,
I don't "read your posts" -- rather I sometimes give them a quick cursory glance.

Similar to how I am drawn to glancing at still another depressing ho-hum article in the PD on county corruption or education reform or tax proposals or road repair. s/BobP"

Try the News-Herald, it is a MUCH better paper.

► Add to the Discussion

Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5