Rankings

2019 UWW Senior World Championships
2019 Final X
2019 Junior Greco-Roman National Duals
2019 Junior Boys' Freestyle National Duals
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Dual Championships
2019 AAU National Duals (Disney Duals)
2019 Yasar Dogu International Tournament
2019 Junior and 16U National Championships (Fargo)
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Individual Championships

Forum Home

Forum Search

Register

► Add to the Discussion

Discussion Topic: Website Updated: News, Results, 2011 College Commitments, etc.
Dan Cosimi added to this discussion on October 5, 2010

I know the forum is a hotspot on the website but be sure check out the menu at the top, especially the "News" link, which takes you the list of all news related to Ohio wrestling. It's extensive, including links to all college press releases, GOhioCasts videos, USAW press releases and much more.

Add to the discussion and quote this      

Discussion Topic: Website Updated: News, Results, 2011 College Commitments, etc.
Hank Kornblut added to this discussion on October 6, 2010

Dan: It's a terrific addition. Well done. Personally, I recommend to everyone to watch the Kolat interviews.

And someone ask Coach Ryan if the Ohio State roster will ever by updated?

Jack Muni added to this discussion on October 6, 2010

I just saw the updated roster, with the freshman on it. Maybe an oversight, but Josh Demas is not listed??

Ben Golden added to this discussion on October 6, 2010

Quote from Hank Kornblut's post:

" Personally, I recommend to everyone to watch the Kolat interviews. "

The guy is tremendously well-spoken, isn't he?

Hank Kornblut added to this discussion on October 6, 2010

Ben: Kolat is very impressive.

Jack: Josh Demas is listed as a student at Ohio State so he's either not wrestling or it's an oversight.

Most interesting name to show up on the roster is Kirk Tank. After defeating Coby Boyd in the state finals, I seem to recall him heading to Mich. State.

Tank is listed as a 165. This weight class appears to be wide open for the Buckeyes at this time. Robel Campbell has also reappeared on the roster at the same weight.

Also interesting to see Tony Jameson and Sean Nemec both listed at 149 on the roster.

Lots of new frosh listed. I really don't know much about them except for Gladstone and Stone.

Lots of 125 prospects on the roster as well. Some new kid named Stieber is one of them.

► Add to the Discussion