Rankings

2019 UWW Senior World Championships
2019 Final X
2019 Junior Greco-Roman National Duals
2019 Junior Boys' Freestyle National Duals
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Dual Championships
2019 AAU National Duals (Disney Duals)
2019 Yasar Dogu International Tournament
2019 Junior and 16U National Championships (Fargo)
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Individual Championships

Forum Home

Forum Search

Register

► Add to the Discussion

Discussion Topic: Assistant Wrestling Coach opening
Joe Boardwine added to this discussion on August 30, 2010

NCAA D I, Campbell University (in North Carolina) invites applications from responsible, motivated candidates eager to serve in an Assistant Wrestling coaching position. Campbell is an NCAA Division I Institution and competes in the NCAA East Region. This position is a great opportunity for someone who wants to get into NCAA D 1 college coaching. It may begin immediately but will remain open until filled by a qualified applicant. Bachelor’s degree is required. The pay is closer to part-time (no benefits). I am looking for someone who is passionate about coaching and has the motivational skills and technique to help high-level wrestlers reach their potential. The successful candidate must possess strong communication and motivational skills as well as the ability and commitment to work within the Christian mission and purpose of Campbell University.

To apply, contact Head Coach Joe Boardwine at boardwinej@campbell.edu, 910-893-1358 and please send letter of application, resume, copy of transcripts, and a list of three references to: Assistant Wrestling Coach Search, Campbell University, P. O. Box 10, Buies Creek, NC 27506.

Add to the discussion and quote this      

► Add to the Discussion