Rankings

2019 UWW Senior World Championships
2019 Final X
2019 Junior Greco-Roman National Duals
2019 Junior Boys' Freestyle National Duals
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Dual Championships
2019 AAU National Duals (Disney Duals)
2019 Yasar Dogu International Tournament
2019 Junior and 16U National Championships (Fargo)
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Individual Championships

Forum Home

Forum Search

Register

► Add to the Discussion

Discussion Topic: 5th annual Longhorn Round Robin
Dave Ressler added to this discussion on June 28, 2010

5th ANNUAL LONGHORN ROUND-ROBIN STYLE WRESTLING TOURNAMENT
(LUTHERAN WEST HIGH SCHOOL- 3850 LINDEN ROAD ROCKY RIVER, OHIO 44116- WRESTLING IN THE SENNEY GYMNASIUM)
Friday July 9, 2010- ages 6-8, 9-11, 12-14
Saturday July 10, 2010- High School / Open

Time: Wrestling begins at 10:00am (arrive by 9:00am)
Weights: Weight classes will be determined day of tournament
Weigh-ins: Coaches email weights by July 8, 2010 or you will have to weigh-in at the school on Thursday July 8, 2010 from 5-7pm and July 9th & 10th from 8-9am.
Wrestlers will be assigned into groups. Weight classes to be formed based on entries received. This format is designed with the intention of guaranteeing each wrestler 3 or 4 matches. Every effort will be made to assure 4 matches. However, the number of entries will dictate the number of matches for each weight class.
Email weights to: dressler@lutheranwest.com

Bout times: 2-2minute periods (neutral position)
Rules: Modified High School; 12pt tech fall
Awards: 1st, 2nd, 3rd places (Trophies)
Entry Fee: Free if enrolled in the Northeast Ohio Championship Wrestling Camp
If not at camp: $10 pre-registered (By July 8) $20 @ Weigh-ins
Admission: $3 Adults
Mail Registration to: Dave Ressler, Lutheran West H.S., 3850 Linden Road, Rocky River, Ohio 44116. Include Checks made payable to: Lutheran West
Concessions open all day
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In consideration of your acceptance of my entry, I agree to be legally bound for myself, my heirs, executors and administrators, waive and release Lutheran West High School, representatives, committee members from any and all claims of right to damages for injuries suffered by me directly or indirectly traveling to and from or competing in the Lutheran West Longhorn Round-Robin Style Wrestling tournament.

Name____________________________________________Age_______Phone___________________

School / Team__________________________ Actual Weight _______ Grade: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Graduate (Circle One)

____________________________________ ______________________________________
(Signature of Parent) (Signature of Participant)

Email Address: ______________________________________________________________________________________

Add to the discussion and quote this      

► Add to the Discussion