Rankings

2019 UWW Senior World Championships
2019 Final X
2019 Junior Greco-Roman National Duals
2019 Junior Boys' Freestyle National Duals
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Dual Championships
2019 AAU National Duals (Disney Duals)
2019 Yasar Dogu International Tournament
2019 Junior and 16U National Championships (Fargo)
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Individual Championships

Forum Home

Forum Search

Register

► Add to the Discussion

Discussion Topic: End of the Season Show
Mark Adelman added to this discussion on March 26, 2010

Myself and www.nightwineproductions.com will definitely be having our season ending live webcast this Sunday. It will be broadcast live and also be available on VOD later.
The venue is the New Milford Cafe in Rootstown.
Here is the address so you can mapquest it.

4927 Greenwood Rd
Rootstown, OH 44272

I have been in contact with many college and high school wrestlers and coaches about this and expect a pretty good turnout. The show will start with a quick look at the events at the State Tournament that were definitely worth mentioning and then it will be a sort of round table of wrestlers and coaches giving their thoughts on the 2010 season and what to look forward to in the upcoming season. An emphasis will be on the local wrestlers, but I expect a few from around the state to show up.

I'm looking forward to this. I'm really not sure who all will show up, as the FloNationals and NHSCA Tournament are going on, but it should be a good crowd.

If you can make it, it will be a family atmosphere with some wrestling fellowship after.

The time we will start broadcasting is approximately 1:00 PM and we will go until we are done with the show! Hopefully you can make it!

Thanks for all your support this season and thanks to all the wrestlers, coaches and parents who make stuff like this possible. I'm proud to be an affiliated with this sport.

Mark Adelman (aka firestonefan)

PS
I'm working hard to get Gary Glagola and Jack Lynch to both appear for us old timers. If you're from that era you must remember some of their epic battles in the PCL, Sectional, District and State Tournaments!!

Add to the discussion and quote this      

► Add to the Discussion