Rankings

2019 UWW Senior World Championships
2019 Final X
2019 Junior Greco-Roman National Duals
2019 Junior Boys' Freestyle National Duals
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Dual Championships
2019 AAU National Duals (Disney Duals)
2019 Yasar Dogu International Tournament
2019 Junior and 16U National Championships (Fargo)
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Individual Championships

Forum Home

Forum Search

Register

► Add to the Discussion

Discussion Topic: Mike Trivisonno wrestling show today
John Ice added to this discussion on March 2, 2010

The Mike Trivisonno Show Annual High School Wrestling Show is today at 5:35pm. Featuring John Grumuglia (Head Coach of Wadsworth), Brian Brakeman, Guy Trinetti and Josh Lowe.

Add to the discussion and quote this      

Mark Palumbo added to this discussion on March 3, 2010

I listened to the last 45 mintutes of the show. One thing struck me funny. There was a caller who they cut off. He started to ask about an unsportsman like call and getting kicked out of a match. then they hung up on him. He must have had a bone to pick, it seemed like the panel knew what he was talking about but moved on very fast. Can anyone fill in the blanks. i could care less about names, I'm just wondering what happend.

Josh Lowe added to this discussion on March 3, 2010

Quote from Mark Palumbo's post:

"I listened to the last 45 mintutes of the show. One thing struck me funny. There was a caller who they cut off. He started to ask about an unsportsman like call and getting kicked out of a match. then they hung up on him. He must have had a bone to pick, it seemed like the panel knew what he was talking about but moved on very fast. Can anyone fill in the blanks. I could care less about names, I'm just wondering what happend."

Triv hung up on him before the panel got to answer the question.I'm going to presume that something happened involving a kid he followed last week.

I thought it was great of Triv to provide scholastic wrestling with a one hour platform on the highest rated drive home radio show in Cleveland.

► Add to the Discussion