Rankings

2019 UWW Senior World Championships
2019 Final X
2019 Junior Greco-Roman National Duals
2019 Junior Boys' Freestyle National Duals
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Dual Championships
2019 AAU National Duals (Disney Duals)
2019 Yasar Dogu International Tournament
2019 Junior and 16U National Championships (Fargo)
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Individual Championships

Forum Home

Forum Search

Register

► Add to the Discussion

Discussion Topic: Big Ten Network tonight
Mike Leedy added to this discussion on January 17, 2010

Don't forget.

Oklahoma State at Iowa Sunday, Jan. 17 10 PM (delay) Big Ten Network

Add to the discussion and quote this      

Discussion Topic: Big Ten Network tonight
Bob Preusse added to this discussion on January 21, 2010

this isn't worth its own thread-- and i'm not hijacking because this thread isn't geting any posts-- but looking ahead i read the proof of the Feb issue of Am Wr News--- very interesting article by veteran writer Mike Gerald on Ohio native SCOTT HINKEL of Fairfield, now head coach at Purdue U where he was an AA. Article references Hinkel's 10-3 win over Tom Brands, yes THE Tom Brands at the N. Iowa Open one year.

Next pages article is written by former Strongsville wrestler and Ohio native JIM KALIN who now resides in Los Angeles where he owns a bar, but often he references his Ohio roots. Jim is a terrific wrtier, alot of pizzaz, he frequently writes about a legendary match that can be found on YouTube-- this time its Mark Branch vs Brandon Slay. Kalin's dad was head coach at Parma Heights Valley Forge hs.

(an aside, Jim Kalin tells me that Oregon fans in his bar were geting mighty feisty & full of themselves, prior to the Rose Bowl they were talking blowout over his alma mater buckeyes, but have since disappeared.) s/BobP

Add to the discussion and quote this      

► Add to the Discussion