Rankings

2019 UWW Senior World Championships
2019 Final X
2019 Junior Greco-Roman National Duals
2019 Junior Boys' Freestyle National Duals
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Dual Championships
2019 AAU National Duals (Disney Duals)
2019 Yasar Dogu International Tournament
2019 Junior and 16U National Championships (Fargo)
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Individual Championships

Forum Home

Forum Search

Register

► Add to the Discussion

Discussion Topic: SportsTime Ohio to air John Carroll v. Baldwin-Wallace match tonight
John Ice added to this discussion on December 2, 2009

7:30 tonight. Nice to see STO with some coverage of wrestling.

Add to the discussion and quote this      

Discussion Topic: SportsTime Ohio to air John Carroll v. Baldwin-Wallace match tonight
Hank Kornblut added to this discussion on December 2, 2009

Bump...I'd rather watch this match than Lebron and the boys. Thanks for letting me know.

John Ice added to this discussion on December 2, 2009

The guide on my set says Ohio Northern at John Carroll on
at 8:00

Steve Lester added to this discussion on December 2, 2009

Quote from John Ice's post:

"The guide on my set says Ohio Northern at John Carroll on
at 8:00"

Ditto.

The match was wrestled Tuesday night and broadcast tonight (it seems).

Hank Kornblut added to this discussion on December 3, 2009

I watched most of it. Good matches. Ohio Northern looked terrific. They occasionally fell behind early but always came back strong. ONU does a nice job with their leg wrestling and they just worked harder in general to create scoring opportunities.

The commentators seemed to feel that JCU would do well in the upperwts...but they didn't. Adams barely won and Nathan Jones used a whizzer and hips to whip over Neumantitis and nearly pin him after he was dominated early in the bout. From that moment on, Neumantitis seemed to lose his fire even though the match was still winnable. Kind of strange. Seemed to be indicative of their effort as a whole.

The two best wrestlers for JCU might have been the former Eds kids--Cobos and Suba. Both really fought the whole match.

Pat Costilow added to this discussion on December 3, 2009

I always liked Suba, so your comment doesn't surprise me- kid is tough through and through. Cobos is an interesting one- had moments of brilliance in HS and lesser moments. See him teching Alex Grey 15-0 in the second Eds-Wadsworth dual last year. He has a lot of potential at this level.

► Add to the Discussion