Rankings

2019 UWW Senior World Championships
2019 Final X
2019 Junior Greco-Roman National Duals
2019 Junior Boys' Freestyle National Duals
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Dual Championships
2019 AAU National Duals (Disney Duals)
2019 Yasar Dogu International Tournament
2019 Junior and 16U National Championships (Fargo)
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Individual Championships

Forum Home

Forum Search

Register

► Add to the Discussion

Page Previous  1, 2

Discussion Topic: Questions for Bob?
Kevin Schlosser added to this discussion on November 20, 2009

Quote from Marlo Stanfield's post:

"How come Steve Luke is not a grad assistant with the Buckeyes? Is he helping out? I think he would help Sean and Colt (esp Colt) a lot. Thanks."

From the conversations I have had with Luke since he moved to Columbus in the summer he has no desire to be a college wrestling coach and is focusing on his studies. He does go in for some individual workouts with the Ohio RTC but does not attend the regular Ohio State practices. Pharmacy school is a load and that is his a priority.

Had Luke had a desire to coach; Michigan would have tried to find a way or the money to help him out. When he decided to move on he had to make a choice of paying out of state tuition at Michigan or instate tuition at Ohio school since he never relinquished his residency.

I was told at the MSU open that he is also helping out a high school coach in central Ohio with UM ties. Also informed that he will be recognized at halftime of the Ohio State-Michigan game on Saturday. I'll try to catch up with him before or after the game to see whats up.

Add to the discussion and quote this      

Discussion Topic: Questions for Bob?
Marlo Stanfield added to this discussion on November 20, 2009

Thanks Kevin really appreciate it!

Add to the discussion and quote this      

► Add to the Discussion

Page Previous  1, 2