Rankings

2019 UWW Senior World Championships
2019 Final X
2019 Junior Greco-Roman National Duals
2019 Junior Boys' Freestyle National Duals
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Dual Championships
2019 AAU National Duals (Disney Duals)
2019 Yasar Dogu International Tournament
2019 Junior and 16U National Championships (Fargo)
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Individual Championships

Forum Home

Forum Search

Register

► Add to the Discussion

Page Previous  1, 2

Discussion Topic: Blair Academy's Max Huntley commits to the University of Michigan
Bob Preusse added to this discussion on November 17, 2009

re The Game this Saturday--- Michigan has nothing to lose. Ohio St is bickering about throwback uniforms & new cleats they gonna wear, should be concentrating on The Game !

Mich 12 point underdog, nothing as dangerous as a home underdog in a big rivalry. Upset possible here.

(i was there in 1969, so buckeye fans don't tell me not possible.) s/BobP

Add to the discussion and quote this      

Discussion Topic: Blair Academy's Max Huntley commits to the University of Michigan
Kevin Schlosser added to this discussion on November 17, 2009

Huntley is Michigan's future at 197. He will redshirt next year and steps in at 197 when Biondo is done. A year of prep at Blair and a year in the UM room could make him a factor from his first day in the starting lineup.

I think Penn State is Ohio State's biggest competitor for Capolatanno. (read somewhere he was at the PSU-Lehigh dual - unconfirmed) As far as weight I don't think Camp is fixed as a lifer at 197 as he could end up a heavyweight in the Tommy Rowlands mold.

In regards to OSU-UM, anything can happen. Last year OSU officially took the lead in OSU-UM series I have been at to 8-7-1. Considering I was 2-6-1 at one point I didn't know if that would happen. This year UM need their defense to step it up Big Time. Not that OSU has been lighting up the scoreboard, just that UM doesnt seem to be able to stop anyone. With some injuries on their offensive line I think the OSU front seven will control the line of scrimmage. I think UM needs to force some turnovers and control the field position to make it a game

Bob Preusse added to this discussion on November 17, 2009

"Last year OSU officially took the lead in OSU-UM series I have been at to 8-7-1."
----------------------

u aint been around long enough Kevin, don't X's and O's me on The Game --- as Luke Fickel told me way back when i asked him under coach John Cooper why Ohio st couldnt beat Michigan, he replied, "ITS ALL EMOTION."

► Add to the Discussion

Page Previous  1, 2