Rankings

2019 UWW Senior World Championships
2019 Final X
2019 Junior Greco-Roman National Duals
2019 Junior Boys' Freestyle National Duals
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Dual Championships
2019 AAU National Duals (Disney Duals)
2019 Yasar Dogu International Tournament
2019 Junior and 16U National Championships (Fargo)
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Individual Championships

Forum Home

Forum Search

Register

► Add to the Discussion

Discussion Topic: Golden Flash Classic this Sunday
Josh Moore added to this discussion on October 26, 2009

Golden Flash Classic held at Kent State University MAC Center this Sunday. Walk In registration!!

“Golden Flash Classic”
Preseason Wrestling Open/Ages 5 – 18
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Hosted by Kent State Wrestling

350+ wrestlers participated last year!
Weight Classes: All weight classes will be determined after weigh-ins according to age and weight.

Format: Round robin format guarantee’s a minimum of 3 matches. Final round robin record and head to head competition determines your placement. 15-18 division may be bracketed format. Modified Scholastic rules for all divisions. All Neutral starts. Sudden Death Overtime will be used. We will wrestle on 6 mats to insure the tournament will move very quickly. Awards will be given. Each age group should last no more than 3 hours.

Age Division Match’s*30 sec break between periods Weigh-in Range Start Time
5-6 2 x 1.5 minute periods* 8:30am-9:15am 10:00am
7-8 2 x 1.5 minute periods* 8:30am-9:15am 10:00am
9-10 2 x 1.5 minute periods* 8:30am- 9:15am 10:00am
11-12 2 x 1.5 minute periods* 9:00am-10:45am 11:30am
13-14 2 x 2 minute periods* 9:00am- 11:45am 12:30pm
15-18(no grads) 2 x 2 minute periods* 9:00am- 12:30pm 1:30pm

Registration Options:
□ Individuals please fill out application and Medical Form and either email them to jmoore11@kent.edu or bring them to registration at times above. Leave the box blank and we will fill that in after weigh-ins.
□ Coaches: Please fill out an application and Medical Form for each of your wrestlers and email them or bring them to registration at times above. Please type them or write legibly.
Medical Form link: http://www.myonlinecamp.com/kentstatewrestlingcamps/HH_Med_Form.pdf
This form can be found at www.kentstatesports.com under wrestling and “more” on the gold menu bar
Entry Fee: $20 at time of weigh-ins. Make Checks Payable to Kent State Wrestling.
Concessions: Served all day long. Contact Information: 330-672-8422
or e-mail jmoore11@kent.edu

In consideration of acceptance of my entry, I agree to be legally bound by myself, my heirs, executors, and administers, waive and release the Kent State Wrestling Team, Kent State University, officials, tournament directors, workers and all representatives from any and all claims of right of damages for any injury suffered by me or indirectly as a result of competing at this tournament

Name: ______________________________________ Age Division: __________ Birthday: ___/___/____

Address: _____________________________Grade: ______ Club or School: _________________________

City: ______________________ State: ____ Zip:____ E-Mail: ___________________________________

Signature of Athlete: _____________________________ Date: ______________________

Signature of Parent: ______________________________ Date: ______________________

Add to the discussion and quote this      

► Add to the Discussion