Rankings

2019 UWW Senior World Championships
2019 Final X
2019 Junior Greco-Roman National Duals
2019 Junior Boys' Freestyle National Duals
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Dual Championships
2019 AAU National Duals (Disney Duals)
2019 Yasar Dogu International Tournament
2019 Junior and 16U National Championships (Fargo)
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Individual Championships

Forum Home

Forum Search

Register

► Add to the Discussion

Discussion Topic: Randys Attack System Wrestling Camps: What We're About
Randy Simpson added to this discussion on June 5, 2009

Summer Camp time is fast approaching. Be sure to check out all your camp options so as to make the right decision for yourself. In order to help you make your decision, let me explain to you How the Attack System Camps differ from others:

1. What you see, you learn. As all good coaches and athletes know, you learn from repetition. You will drill techniques so you get it down. What you learn on Day 1, you will still be going back to on Day 4.
2. We teach our system. You master our system. Many camps bring in many clinicians, especially well-known ones, and athletes come away from camp with small pieces of a lot of different systems. Even these small pieces are not fully learned - must less mastered. At our camps, I attend all sessions. I will be coaching you. My staff is excellent and very capable in teaching our Attack System. You will come away with complete knowledge and capability to execute the Attack System.
3. Personal Attention. Our Attack System camp will have fewer than 100 athletes. Even smaller numbers are accepted at my other camps, such as the Intensive Training Camp (for the elite wrestler) and the Youth Training Camps (grades 2-5). Smaller camper-to-staff ratios means you will receive personal coaching attention from me as well as my excellent staff. By the end of the week, I know every athlete’s name.
4. We will be working hard And having fun! Camp should be a fun experience as well as a great training experience.
For the above reasons, we expect our camps to be the Best Wrestling Camps you have ever attended - and we work to make sure the camps meet our high expectations and yours.

For information on the Attack System Camps, go to www.randyswrestlingsite.com/camp.html

Add to the discussion and quote this      

► Add to the Discussion