Rankings

2019 UWW Senior World Championships
2019 Final X
2019 Junior Greco-Roman National Duals
2019 Junior Boys' Freestyle National Duals
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Dual Championships
2019 AAU National Duals (Disney Duals)
2019 Yasar Dogu International Tournament
2019 Junior and 16U National Championships (Fargo)
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Individual Championships

Forum Home

Forum Search

Register

► Add to the Discussion

Discussion Topic: Coming back home!!!
Harry Lester added to this discussion on May 5, 2009

I am glad to say that i'm finally making my way back home for more than a weekend. Right after the world team trials I will be training in Aurora for the entire summer along with doing 6 weeks of camps. The camps will be loaded with great clinicians and workout partners. I also plan on doing a high intensity training session at the end of June. I will be inviting around 15 guys from Ohio to come train for free along with some of the top national and international greco and freestyle wrestlers. The sessions will be open to the public to watch. I also plan on helping out the Fargo teams this year. I had a great time helping out last year! I just got a website up and going. I'll add what clinicians will be at what camps probably within a week. I will also add what techniques will be demonstrated at each camp. Pictures and videos will be up soon. If you get a chance check out the website. www.oewc.net

Harry Lester
Find A Way to Win!

Add to the discussion and quote this      

Mike Hojnacki added to this discussion on May 5, 2009

The website looks great Harry! I'll definitely be around to watch

Marlo Stanfield added to this discussion on May 5, 2009

Nice staff!

Mark Palumbo added to this discussion on May 5, 2009

Does Jaggers want "2 Time" in front of NCAA champ or is he just being cool and down playing it?

Tony Salisbury added to this discussion on May 5, 2009

Harry,
Is there any kind of team discount? I am working hard trying to get the school on board to let us bring the kids to a camp in Ohio and this camp looks to be perfect. I figure you plan on having kids possibly come from near by states PA, Mich etc but would it be a problem if we came up from South Carolina? Would love to get the kids up there to wrestle with some of the best. Thanks, Tony

Harry Lester added to this discussion on May 5, 2009

Tony,
We can work something out for sure. Just send me a message or a call. I think you have my number or email.

Tony Salisbury added to this discussion on May 5, 2009

Sounds good. As you have already found out our school system down here can make it easy or make it as difficult as they want so hopefully we can get through to them that we need to make trips like this to get better. My hope is since we plan to raise this money and the parents covering the rest, they will let us go to whatever camps we want to this year. I have your number and will contact you here in the next week or so. Thanks!

Mark Niemann added to this discussion on May 5, 2009

Harr....MR. Lester. I realize you most likely enjoy being where you are, but have you given any thought to the Ohio RTC? It might not fit your needs, might not be what you're looking for or maybe you haven't thought about it. I was just wondering.

ps: You da man!!!!!!!! Glad to have you back in Ohio if only for a short time.

Harry Lester added to this discussion on May 6, 2009

Mark, I actually thought about training there when I was going to move to Ohio full time, but my training situation that i'm in now is unreal. It is almost impossible not to keep getting better where i'm at now. You really have to work hard not to get better!!! I do plan on training there sometime because they have really good workout partners there, and plus I want to support anything Ohio has to offer.

Mark Niemann added to this discussion on May 6, 2009

^^^ Yet another example as to why you are the man, Mr. Lester. Good luck as you pursue and accomplish your goals.

Paul Charvat added to this discussion on June 2, 2009

High School Camps start this weekend. Open to ALL weights both weeks. Spots Still Available!

June 7th-11th & June 14th-18th

3 Wrestling Sessions a Day at 9:00 AM, 2:00 PM, and 7:00 PM

Cost for the week: $325 (includes all meals)

If unable to stay for the week, feel free to come for any or all sessions.

Email: pacharvat@msn.com for more info and commuter prices.

www.oewc.net

Hank Kornblut added to this discussion on June 2, 2009

Harry: Great job at WTT's. I'm glad the weight class suits you.

Bob Preusse added to this discussion on June 2, 2009

Harry,
just make sure u make the IRONMAN December 11 & 12 .

you will be back from the Worlds, hopefully bearing a Gold medal.

you were almost our first 4Xer at IRONMAN, but u broke your ankle in football one year. Instead David Taylor took that honor last December.

but if you win Gold, i'll talk to Barger about awarding you an honorary 4Xer title, ha, ha.

see u at Junior nationals camp.

Tony Bradberry added to this discussion on June 2, 2009

Harry,

I got a couple guys down here in Cincinnati from Kyrkystan who are here for the summer training for worlds. would you be interested in training with them? I forgot all there accomplishments, but i think one is a asian games champion and a world champion on the University level. The rest have various international accomplishments. If so get me your contact information and i will pass it on.

► Add to the Discussion