Rankings

2019 UWW Senior World Championships
2019 Final X
2019 Junior Greco-Roman National Duals
2019 Junior Boys' Freestyle National Duals
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Dual Championships
2019 AAU National Duals (Disney Duals)
2019 Yasar Dogu International Tournament
2019 Junior and 16U National Championships (Fargo)
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Individual Championships

Forum Home

Forum Search

Register

► Add to the Discussion

Discussion Topic: Camps at Michigan State University
Tom Carr added to this discussion on April 22, 2009

We are really looking to increase the competition level and I want to reach out to the outstanding high school wrestlers in Ohio and invite you to join us.

MSU is under 2 hours from Toledo, 4 hours from Columbus, and 3 and a half hours from Cleveland.

We have an outstanding staff who will be working hands on with you!
Also, if you register before May 1 you can receive a early registration discount.At camp you will work with outstanding coaches like Chris Williams and Roger Chandler, train like a college athlete, and learn how to get to the top of the podium.

Coach Chandler is one of the best competitors to come from St Eds making it all the way to the NCAA finals wrestling for Indiana University.
Our summer technique camp is designed to give you the chance to learn new skills and techniques that will allow you to get better at wrestling immediately. We will lay out a curriculum of technique that are solid and proven to win at all levels of competition. You will have the chance to work in a close manner with our coaches and counselors and learn the techniques that helped them become state champions and collegiate wrestlers. Last year our campers got to work with outstanding high school coaches, state champions, All-Americans, National Champions, and the UFC Light Heavyweight Champion!

I want to encourage you to look at our camp information here:
http://www.sportcamps.msu.edu/brochures/2009_WRS.pdf

Please feel free to call me with any questions.
Tom Carr - 517.432.5036

Add to the discussion and quote this      

► Add to the Discussion